For ophthalmic studies, we are equipped with various medical instrumants such as non-contact ophthalmotonometers, funduscopes, slit lamps, and so on.
Besides this test, we also perform tests such as Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) for measurement of retinal thickness, and Electrooculography for measuring the corneo-retinal standing potential. Please see below for more test availability.
These ophthalmic tests are done for safety evaluations of investigational drugs, as well as also conducting PD evaluation tests.
Eye Drop, Tablets, Intra Aqueous Humor Injection, Ointment
Special Examinations include,
- Slit lamp Microscopy
- Optical Coherence Tomography
- Corneal Endothelial Cell Density Measurement
- Intra Ocular Pressure
- Eye Blood Flow Measurement
- Aqueous Humor Protein Concentration
- Monocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope
- Color Perception Test
- Visual Field Test
- Laser Sparckle Flowgraphy
- Convergence and divergence by movements
- Protein Concentration in Aqueous Humor