CNS Studies/CSF Sampling
One of our top 3 therapeutic areas is CNS. We conduct about 60 CNS-related studies each year safely with our Neurologic and phychiatric Specialists.
In 2013, we also conducted a study involving CSF sampling by lumbar puncture for a clinical trial for the first time in Japan.
To date, we have successfully conducted 10 Studies for Alzheimer's indication in healthy elderly volunteers, ARAD (Asymptomatic at Risk for Alzheimer's Dementia) subjects, or Alzheimer's disease patients and have performed CSF samplings 389 times.
Our experiences performing CNS tests
include many neuropsycological tests.
The list of these tests are as follows:
CNS TESTS EXPERIENCES
- CSF Sampling
- Clinical Dementia Rating (CDR)
- Karolinska Sleepiness Scale (KSS)
- Digital Symbol Substitution Test (DSST)
- Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS)
- Computerized Psychomotor Vigiliance Test(CPVT)
- Mini-Mental State Examination(MMSE)
- State-Trait Anxiety Inventory(STAI)
- Simulator Sickness Questionnaire
- Driving Simulator
- Leeds Sleep Evaluation Questionnaire (LSEQ)
- Wechsler Memory Scale-Revised (WMS-R)
- Epworth Sleepiness Scale (ESS)
- Polysomnography Test (PSG)
- Profile of Mood States (POMS)
- Krapelin Test
- Saccadic Eye Movement (SEM) Test
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test(MWT)
- McGill's Pain Questionnaire
- Cold Pressor Pain Evaluation