SOUSEIKAI Global Clinical Research Center (The Center)
SOUSEIKAI Global Clinical Research Center consists of five clinical research units (CRUs).
The advantages of our CRUs include:
- compliance with ICH-GCP and ALCOA-CCEA
- experience in FDA Clinical Investigation Inspections
(All results: No Action Indicated (NAI))
- contracts in English, including confidentiality agreements and clinical research agreements
- CRU assessments by sponsors in English
- Utilize SOUSEIKAI Hakata Clinic IRB
- easy transition of data collected at our labs to your central labs
- intensive care centers near CRUs that are available in case of emergency
- large elevator(s) at CRU locations that can accommodate hospital stretchers
At all of our five CRUs, besides the same high quality PK/PD studies being available for healthy volunteers, they are available as well for patient studies.
Director:Dr Yoshikazu Kaji
Deputy Director: Dr Ippei Ikushima
Director:Dr Shunji Matsuki