Patient PK/PD Studies
As a company 30 years-rich in Phase I clinical research experience in Japan, our ability to formulate, process, and produce the highest quality PK studies is second to none. It is not just about obtaining and processing data, but the foresight, planning, and experience to map out the entirety of PK/PD data for both simple and complex studies in a transparent and fluid way, that produces the most accurate, safe, and time/cost-efficient results.
QUALITY, ACCURACEY, and SAFETY
- Phase I clinical trial experience since 1986
- 375 staff (56 physicians) working exclusively on clinical trial research
- 48 GCP inspections with No Action Indicated (PMDA, FDA, KFDA)
- ALL Staff receive yearly ALCOA/ALCOACCEA training
- More Questions? Ask us here…
EXPERIENCE + FLEXIBILITY = TIME and COST EFFICIENCY
- Ability to conduct Patient PK/PD trials with precision and accuracy, thanks to our tried experience dealing with regimented time tables for healthy volunteer studies.
- MANPOWER and KNOW-HOW to conduct multiple cases at once, while still being able to counter-balance and adjust our schedules to our patients’ for each study.
- POC verification at the early stages of drug development to assist in complicated early GO / NO-GO decisions.
- Study types: Diabetes Mellitus Type II, Diabetes Mellitus Type I, Anemia, Osteoporosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis, Hyperlipidemia, COPD, Atopic Dermatitis, Urinary Incontinence, Insomnia, Hepatitis C, Alopecia, Renal Impairment, Gout, Osteoarthritis, Obesity, Hypertension, Mild Cognitive Impairment, Wilson’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Hepatic Impairment, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Hyperuricemia, Inflammatry Bowel Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Alzheimer’s Disease