For ophthalmic studies, we are equipped with non-contact ophthalmotonometers, funduscopes, and slit lamps.
Besides this test equipment, we also perform tests such as Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) for measurement of retinal thickness, and Electrooculography for measuring the corneo-retinal standing potential. Please see below for more test availability.
These ophthalmic tests are generally done for safety evaluations of investigational drugs, however we are also conducting PD evaluation tests using ophthalmotonometers.
Eye Drop, Tablets,
- Slit lamp Microscopy
- Optical Coherence Tomography
- Corneal Endothelial Cell Density Measurement
- Intra Ocular Pressure
- Eye Blood Flow Measurement
- Aqueous Humor Protein Concentration
- Monocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope
- Color Perception Test
- Visual Field Test