CNS Studies/CSF Sampling
One of our top 3 therapeutic areas is CNS. We conduct about 60 CNS-related studies each year safety with our Neurologic and phychiatric Specialists.
In 2013, we also conducted a study involving CSF sampling by lumbar puncture for a clinical trial for the first time in Japan.
To date, we have successfully conducted 7 Studies for Alzheimer's indication in healthy elderly volunteers, ARAD (Asymptomatic at Risk for Alzheimer's Dementia) subjects, or Alzheimer's disease Patients and have performed CSF samplings over 220 times.
Our experiences performing CNS tests include many neuropsycological tests.
The list of these tests are as follows:
- CSF Sampling
- Sleep test
- Clinical Dementia Rating (CDR)
- Karolinska Sleepiness Scale (KSS)
- Digital Symbol Substitution Test (DSST)
- Columbia Suicide Scale
- Computerized Psychomotor Vigiliance Test(CPVT)
- Mini-Mental State Exmination(MMSE)
- State-Trait Anxiety Inventory(STAI)
- Simulator Sickness Questionnaire